Thursday, January 14, 2010

LOVE


LOVE IS
Love is all that there is as my life. I start this day from a place of Love. I am the love of God, divinely guided to love all who come into my conscious awareness. I am Love
I MANIFEST
In this moment, I manifest peace, joy, and abundance. I am the instrument of the Divine, allowing the bounty of life to flow through me now. I am the manifesting vessel of God.
ALL GOOD
I experience all good all the time. My life reveals the all good of God. God supports every activity I engage in. I live my life knowing that all needs are met right here and now.
I THINK
My thoughts create my life. I keep my mind only on the things that support me. I think prosperity, abundance, and peace. My life is the loving life of God. I know I am blessed.
From: Science of Mind Magazine. Jan 2010 Vol. 83 No. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment